2020 Planner—Limited Edition
---Pre Orders can expect October shipment---
A true hybrid between a notebook and a calendar, our 2020 edition planner enables you to structure your time and thoughts with supported flexibility.
- Set your top two priorities each day—because more won't really be priorities
- Mini-month reference grounds each spread in current time
- Jot lists in the vertical space of each day
- Sketch ideas with support of the dot grid
- Weekly planner + dot-grid notebook hybrid
- 12-month, January start
- ***NEW SIZE*** 4.875 x 7.125"
- Industrial, Swiss binding technique for an exposed, lay-flat binding
- Handcrafted linen-like charcoal cover with rose gold foil stamp, tuck flap, hard back cover
- Smooth FSC® Certified paper
- Bullet journal (BUJO) habits compatible
- Accent-color notes section
- Metal page markers
- 2020 and 2021 Monthly Year-In-View
Each planner is made in the USA by skilled craftspeople, working with women- and immigrant-owned partners whenever possible. Slight variances will exist and—we believe—provide character.